Dear God

I pray to say thank you. Thank you for always being there even-tho so often I have acted as alone. Thank you for always talking to me in your still small voice even tho most of the time I act as tho I can't hear you. Thank you for all the signs you send me even tho I almost always fail to see them as I walk my own chosen path until hopelessly lost. Thank you for forgiving me when I can't even forgive myself. Thank you for loving me when I can't even love myself. Thank you for my family to love even tho so often I fall short of being the man they deserve. Thank you for my faith. Thank you for Thy Will and may I have the sense to know it. Thank you for my life and may I have the strength to live it well. Thank you for Thy Grace and may I live to honor it. Thank you for Thy Son Jesus Christ and may I live to know Him. Thank you for the Holy Spirit. Thank you for Thy blessings. I Thank Thee for Thy presence and am so humbled by Thy Love. I love Thee and worship Thee with all my heart. Bless my Soul and let my Spirit sing for in this moment I know that Thee is with me. Thank you for right now as I am mindful of Thy presence and happy in my grief. Please let me wake tomorrow remembering this moment with a softend heart and eager mind and wisdom to face everything I find. Confident that You're with me to face the day and all I see. 

Love always,

Andy Keith, Child of Thee

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will