Dear Heavenly Father

Thank you for my wonderful life. Thank you for my wife. Thank you for Kayla, Chloe, Mary, Tyler, Emma, and Tucker. Please bless them with Thy presence and with Thy Holy Spirit. Please heal Mary and give her strength to fight this cancer. Please heal Pat and give him strength to support his wife. Please renew and heal his heart and send Thy Holy Spirit to comfort them. Please bless Nancy with strength, wisdom and courage. Bless and heal her heart and clear her mind and keep her safe and happy. Please, dear God, give me strength, wisdom, and courage. Be with me always. Bless me with the Holy Spirit. Guide me and help me be a good father, husband, and son. Bless me so I can bless them. Send me signs  to keep on the path of righteousness. I pray for these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will