Oh my God

I love Thee with all my heart, all my mind, spirit, and soul
I am so grateful for Your love
I thank Thee for Thy many blessings
I call to Thee for help
Please comfort Suzy with Thy love
Please ease her mind, calm her worry, and grant her rest
Grant her wisdom, strength, and courage
Help her support her mother Mary
Please grant our mother Mary and our father Pat the faith to heal
Please grant them joy, peace, and love in this time of great physical challenge
Let them feel Thy love, let them know You are there, Be with them always
I pray for these thing in the name of Thy Son Jesus Christ
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will