Good night

  1. Grateful I am that You are near. Hopeful my time at home with my girls remains joyful so that I may share Your love with them. I pray for strength and wisdom every day to overcome my weaknesses and build a happy home. Help me support Suzy and give her what she needs to feel loved and appreciated. Bless me Father with opportunity and favor me with skills and know-how to take advantage of them. Speak to me. Send me signs. Speak so that I may hear and send signs I can see to know Thy Will for me. Please open my mind and help me think clearly. Please open my eyes that I may see Thee in my life. Grant me restful sleep tonight and wake me in the morning with joy in my heart and Thee on mind. I ask for this in the name of Emanuel. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will