Heavenly Father 

Thank you for Your love. Your love for me has helped me love myself. I am worthy of Thy love. I am ready for Thy help. I can receive Thy blessings. I can see Thy signs. I hear Thy voice. I soften my heart and turn to Thee for grace. I forgive myself as You have forgiven me. Thy joy fills my soul and enlivens my spirit. Pour on me all that I need to fulfill what Thy will. I will sleep well tonight, safe in Thy Kingdom. I will wake tomorrow with You on my mind. I love You. I worship You. I praise You. I see You. I know You. And You are Good. You are the Universe and I am part of You. You are Love and I am in Love. I will be the best me I can be. Help me be the best me You want me to be. I have faith in You. Thank you for your faith in me. 







Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will