I am that I am

I used to think it mattered what I called You. That I needed to speak to You with irreverence. To use only Thee and Thy and Thou and follow the rules of prayer to ensure You would listen to me. To give me a chance to be heard. To use the words of the prophets, to pray in the name of Your Son, to use His prayer, to pray for the right things, while I still plan to do most all of those things when I pray I realize now how important it is to just talk with you and listen. I realize now that we are always in a conversation, we always have been and we will always be conversing and it is up to me to pay attention, listen, and reply and listen some more. Thank you for being so patient with me. I love You too. Good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will