MyBeloved 

Thank you for the dream. A few days ago I asked and there it was. It seemed so innocuous and plain I didn't think anything about it. The nightmares of my past used to shake me up and demanded my attention, but this, a thirsty house plant. Still alive in a large pot, but so dry the dirt and roots had constricted pulling away from the inner surface of the pot. I water it and the memory fades away. Beautiful and simple yet deep and rich with potential meaning. If I am the plant I must drink. If the plant is someone I love I must water them. The water is love. I get it. I have been given much love and must share it with those in need. Please God, let me have a restful sleep and let me remember my dreams. Speak to me while I sleep and I will listen. Show me what I need to see and in the morning allow me to remember what I have seen. I pray for this in the name of Jesus Emmanuel Christ. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will