Oh Lord

Thank You for your Son Jesus Emmanuel Christ. He is my Lord and Savior and I ador him. I am so grateful for his attonement and his sacrifice. I am grateful for the Mormon Church and the Catholic Church and for the apposing view on the Holy Trinity. All in One or as three separate beings the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost are my favorite. The God Head or the Trinity or the Creator, Prophet and Holy Spirit, should not create division in the body of Christ as all things are possible with You and His Church is big enough to hold everyone who loves Him. You are big enough to hold everyone who loves You and also those who don't as well. You are an awesome God. I pray to You my soul to keep, as I lay me down to sleep. If I wake in sorrow and grief, make me strong in my belief. Wake me in the morning light. Be there my God in my sight. Speak to me all through the night. Help me know the right. I love You God. Good night. Amen. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will