Thank You for Scripture 

Not sure what I was expecting, but scripture works. 2 Corinthians, the Lord is perfected in my weakness...I always   struggled with this passage. How can me being weak and imperfect make any difference on Thee. I get it, I guess, through my need and shortcoming I turn to Thee and invite You in and desire Thy assistance. Becoming the friend in need, indeed. And as a sign from Thee, it came to me so immediately after asking and that it directly answers my previous two posts I will consider it a yes to my question. Dear God, thank You for listening and for the sign. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will