This morning

I think of Thee this morning and my troubles seem far away. I am tired yet eager to face the day. With You with me, this day will surely be something special to behold. I'll be with You 'til I'm old and on my way. I let go of my belief and dive completely into faith. My life is Yours. Do with it what You will. I know my life has meaning and purpose. I'm just floating on the surface of a great ocean of realty. The great possibility of You with me. My faith is still like a mustard seed, but will grow to be the giant tree. Lead me this day and I will follow. No long shallow, no longer hollow, living this day and not tomorrow. Please protect my girls while I am gone. Give me the words to write this song. I pray to Thee my Maker. I am Your Avitar no longer a faker. I know where you are. You are my shinning star within. Today my life begins again. In Emanuel I pray, my live begins again this day. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will