Alpha and Omega

Thank you for helping me feel joy and more mindful. I am starting to follow my heart a little more readily and I think it has a lot to do with these conversations with You. Funny how Im even thinking in ryhme all the time. Thinking a lot about You is new for me to do. Thank You for Thy prompting. It's a funny thing to be inspired to sing after being quiet for so long. It's funny to bring it. A new melody is here now to find the words to sing it. This morning is cold and grey, and beautiful I must say. Chores don't seem so bad in fact they make me glad. To do for them the little things that used to make me mad. I think I'll let them be. All the things that seem to need me. I still have so much life to live. So many cool gifts to give. Not much more I have to say. Keep me grateful all this day. This simple thing I pray on this wonderful Saturday. In the name of the Trinity please Lord let it be. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will