Heavenly Father 

Thou art my Creator and Protector. Without Thee there is no me. Thy Will is my purpose. Thy Justice my desire. Bless me with Wisdom and Knowing of Thy desire. Bless me with Strength and Courage to know Thee. Bless me with Thy presence. Let me hear Thy Voice. Grant me time to live the Life Thee fore saw for me. Let me see Thy Face. Let me hold Thy hand. Feed my Soul. Kindle my Spirit. Relieve my pain. Heal my body. Help me care for those Thy have blessed me with and entrusted to my care. Give me confidence in myself that I may know the me You see. Grant me opportunity to grow. Help me succeed in this world and the next. Help me be truly alive. Help me be present. Help me do what is right. Help me fight the good fight. Grant me Insight. Grant me love. Shower me with blessing from above. It's Thy Love I want the most. I pray to you Father, Son and Holy Gohst. In Jesus name I pray. Glory of the Father I praise. Father of Glory I worship. The One True God. The Help in this world and the world to come. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will