Heavenly

Thank you from my heart and soul for this. Thank you for this touch of bliss. This morning seems to be a sign. That truly you are a friend of mine. I know this day has just begun. I'm grateful for a little fun. What  can I do for Thee. It's hard to think of what to say when you are so close to me. Hard to know what to do when serendipity comes true. It's like a dream but I'm awake. To be alive to want to make a difference to truly give instead of take. Thank you for this open door. To build a life that I adore. To be the man I want to be. To see the life you've planned for me. I love Thee. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will