Iamthatiam

Thank You for this. Not really sure what this is, but thank You. I'm ready for what's next. I pray to Thee to help me see the way. I humbly ask Thee to show me clear signs that I may know Thy Will. Please calm me down and make me still. Talk to me. Make it clear. Help me understand the voice I hear. Tell me what Thee wants of me. A friend to Thee I'll always be. I will do what I think best. Up to You I will leave the rest. I know that life is not a game. I know that life is not a test. If it is and I am wrong. I'll write and sing the saddest song. I'll play by the rules and try and win. I'll read, I'll study, I'll try I'll pass. Every day I go to class. I've studied religions. I go to church. I know the scriptures and love them all. They help me get up when I fall. I'll keep on learning, I'll always try. I'll keep the faith unitl I die. Give me something I can say. So I'll know tomorrow we talked today. Words that move, that inspire, that grace. Words that put me in my place. For these words grant me rhythm and melody. Form my chords. Tap a beat. I'll sing our song and be complete. Thee snatched my failure from the jaws of defeat. I kiss Thy ring. I wash Thy feet. I'll tell no lies. I tell the truth. I'll tell the story. Give Thee the glory. I'll stand tall. I'll show them all. I'll take no credit. My life I'll edit. I'll live in light. I'll make things right. With Thee by my side there nothing I can't do. I will be just I will be true. My life I'll amend. My love I'll send. To Thee I ask, am I up to the task? To change the world in a positive way. To Thee I pray, make me better every day. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will