Me with Thee

I see now that Thee is here with me and the problem is more about me being with Thee. I am Barbaras  freed. Off the hook without even a second look. Sinner made winner. Punishment I feel I need, but You took that punishment for me. What am I to do. Condem myself. Forgive myself. Believe a lie that isn't true. What is it you ask of me. To show my love for Thee. To live and love and be free. I deserve to be like Thee. Truly free to love and desire. To take aim even higher. Free to be who I can be. To forgive. Free to live. Wonder what I have to give. Is that enough. To live my life. To be there for my kids and wife. To be a better man I dare. To take the love You've given me. To have the faith to share. To live the life you see for me. To be fearless to Thy dare. To be thankful and aware. Thank you for this freedom. Thank you for Thy Kingdom. Grant me what I need. Grant me faith and wisdom. I pray for this and more. Please open up the door. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Glory of God, the Holy Ghost. Thank You Father who I adore. The righteous. The truth. The Holy Host. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will