Merciful

Thankful. Awed. Humbled. Inspired. Hopeful. Optimistic, Alive. Free. Relaxed. Confident. Sure. Safe. Strong. Satisfied. Fulfilled. At ease. At peace. At rest. Still. Calm. Warm. Forgiven. Loved. Ready. Willing. Present. In love. In anticipation. Independant, Resolved. Content. Patient. Prudent. Powerful. Engaged. Enlightened. Insightful. Happy. With Thee I am that I am. I am that, I am. I thank Thee for being with me. For allowing me to be all this. For this moment is truly amazing to know life can be this way. Like stepping out of a dark room and into the light of day. So bright the light it is hard to actually see the affect of Thee. But to know where I was in contrast to where I am right now is a miracle. Truly a miracle. On a Sunday night and not a doldrum in sight. Thou art truly merciful and loving.  I am grateful to Thee for this moment. I pray in the name of Thy Son Jesus Christ that Thy Spirit will always be with me. Grant me wisdom to know Thee and to see that Thee are always near. I love Thee. I worship Thee. I praise Thee. The Kind. The ever present. The all knowing and loving. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will