My Highest Desire

I desire to know Thee. Can I be a friend to Thee? Seriously. Can I make Thee smile? Can we hang out for a while? We can do whatever You want n. to do. I wish to use the freedom Thee has granted me. I choose to be with Thee. I choose to love You. I choose to believe in Thee. I choose to accept what cannot be seen. I choose to hear what cannot be heard. I choose to have faith in what I cannot prove. I choose to have a conversation with Thee and do all the talking. I walk with Thee and do all the walking. I choose to listen to what You say, even tho it's so hard to hear Thy voice. I do all this, I've made my choice. Like when I used to talk with my sister and she couldn't hear so we used no voices. And I couldn't sign so we would only use our lips and faces. We could see into each other's eyes and the words were less important. We could figure it out, what we were trying to say. You and I could do it this way. If I could only see Your face, Your Eyes, Your lips what would You say? We could do this in a dream. You and I a special team. I would get to see Thy face. I would finally know my place. I wish to give Thee love and blessings. I wish to give Thee friendship and grace. I pledge to Thee my Heart and Mind. And with my Spirit where You I find. Now is when I fall asleep. I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will