To Thee

Thank You for this day. Thank You for the day before. Thee grant Thy love I need no more. I thank Thee for the open door. Please bless my family with Thy presence. Let us know Thy loving essence. Teach us all we need to know. Lead us where we need to go. Make it clear what is Thy Will. Through us let Thy light be still. Give us what we need to grow. Show Thy beauty. Show Thy Grace. Make this home a loving place. Grant us wisdom. Grant us faith. Bring us to Thy Holy space. Grant us courage in the dark. Let this family be the spark. Grant us skill to hit Thy mark. Help us fan the Holy Blaze. Guide us through this mortal maze. Hide Thee not Thy Holy Face. Lead us with Thy signs of Grace. I pray in the name of the Trinity, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. To Thee I pray and love the most. In the name of Jesus Christ Emmanuel. To Thee, True God my soul I give. I pray to Thee the Why I live. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will