Almighty 

All knowing. All powerful. Omnipresent. Omnipotent. Creator of Heaven and Earth. All merciful. How could anything I say or do mean anything to Thee? How in anyway could I make any meaningful difference? Are these conversations with Thee an exercise for me alone? Do I even matter? Am I imagining things when I sense Thy presence? Am I the only one in this conversation? Am I fooling myself? Forgive me for my lack of faith. I am grateful for every miracle that has brought me to this moment. I pray, however, that Thee speak directly to me. Not a sign or a prompting or an occurrence I assume must be You. Come to me in a dream tonight and tell me what I can do for You. What can I do to glorify Thy Name? What is Thy Will for me? Please God. Send me a dream. Allow me to remember it. Let me wake up knowing it was You. I pray for this in the name of Jesus, the Glory of God, Emmanuel. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will