Dear God

Thank You for this. One of the coolest shots I've ever taken. The cross is hard to miss. Definitely one of your more obvious signs. To me it meant everything was going to be OK. Came at a really trying time for me. So, thank You, seriously. Thank You.

My wife saw how down I was and suggested I step outside and take the picture. I didn't even see it at the time. But later, wow, I mean You really outdid Yourself. I remember thinking to myself You must be showing off now. When I finally saw the cross I cried. I had asked You for a sign and there it was. I Loved it. Hard to love creation and not love the Creator! I Love You God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will