Father of Glory

  • Let me tell a story. Thankful I am for Thee. Hopeful I am to see. Honored I am to be. Your child I am and free. Humbled I am by Thy love. Blessed I am from above. Favored I am by Thy presence. Comforted I am by Thy competence. Challenged I am by Thy confidence. Inspired I am by Thy brilliance. Striving I am for Thy Will. Trying I am to be still. Listening here for Thy voice. Knowing I have made my choice. To let myself go. To let myself know. What is right by Thy law. Seeking justice for all. Through faith knowing truth. To being put to use. In service to Thee. I follow a dream. I am on Thy team. To be in the game. To be rid of shame. Forgiven of sin. Able to win. Knowing where I've been. To see what's ahead. As I lay in bed. Not fearing the end. My love I send. Willing to dare. Wanting to share. The blessings Thou have given. Knowing how I'm living. With Thee all is well. I will now tell. A story of love. A story of hope. Good news I'll send. Beginning to end. A story of Glory. The power to change. The Will to be holy. Strange to confess. My life was a mess. My life was a lie. My dream I would die. Not long ago this tale of woe. My life did not work and I was a jerk. But all now has changed. Thou hath called me by name. Now nothing's the same. Everything's alright. As I lay here tonight. Praying to Thee in Thy light. All is well I bid Thee goodnight. My love to Thee I send. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will