1

Thank You for who I am. But seriously, who am I? Please help me know. I pray for my authentic self to be revealed. There's this guy I usually am. This guy I am always trying to be. The harder I try to be the man I think I want to be the more I become someone else. When I try to be me the more it seems to be all about me. And I hate when I am that it's all about me guy. I do not want to be that guy anymore. Is the answer really to just stop trying? To just be. To just do what comes naturally. God help me. Help me be. Help me be OK with who I am now. Me. Help me make it about them and Thou. Help me make it about her. I ask this in the of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will