Hi

Thank You for bringing me home safely. Please bless Chloe tonight. She seems so upset. Please grant her restful sleep and calm her mind. Let her feel Thy Love. 

  • Please help me find my voice and help others find theirs too. Please help me know my mind and follow my heart. Help me make a differe. Help me be still. Calm my mind. Kindle my Spirit. Feed my Soul. Nourish me with Thy Grace. Heal me with Thy Mercy. Glory be to Thee. What Thy Will will be. Bless me to see it. Abide by it. Love it. Be it. I am That, I am. Thou art the All-knowing, All-wise, Everlasting. Praise be to Thee. In Thy Son's name, Emmanuel I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will