Highest

I bare witness to Thee. That Thou hast created me to Love. That Thou hast set me free, as freedom is essential in the creation of Love. I choose to be with Thee. I choose to take the time to commune with Thee. I choose to write these words as an expression of my Love for Thee. I testify at this moment that alone I am flawed, weak and powerless. With Thee I am perfected. More perfect in every way. Strong, sure and able. Responsible. With Thee I am kind. With Thee I am wise. Please allow me to always recognize Thy presence and acknowledge Thy Will. Please show me the way. Please give me the words when speaking to my daughters. Please help me listen. Please help me know what is up to me and recognize what I should leave up to Thee. Please speak to me. Tell me clearly what I need to know. Place before me signs that I can clearly understand. Help me ask the right questions. Give me the answers. Help be share Thy knowledge to those who need it. Help me share Thy Love. Help me lobe a good son. Help me make my mother know she is Loved. Be with me tomorrow and the next and deliver me home with my family. I pray for these blessings inf the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will