Dear God

I want You to know I wouldn't change a thing. Not a single minute of it. This is a wonderful life. Extraordinary. The beauty. The mystery. The tragedy. Everything. Thank You. To know this with so much of my life yet to live is a very special gift. I'm ready. You and me God. We've done some great stuff already, but we're just getting started. Aren't we?  

I now realize the only thing keeping me from You has been me. It's terrifying to think everything is possible. That all I've ever needed to succeed You have already given me. That You have been here the whole time and still Love me. How is that even possible? Because with You everything is possible and without You it doesn't even matter. 

Thank You for being here. Thank You for answering my prayers. Your presence changes everything. I pray for the wisdom, strength, and courage and ability to use them to know Thee and abide within Thy Will. Please help me with work. Help me worship Thee by being effective at my job. 

Please help me be a good husband and father. Help me shine Thy light on my family. Soften hearts and turn them toward Thy Love. Help me provide a wonderful life for my daughters and support my wife. Let them know how much I Love them. Know that I Love Thee with all my heart and all my soul. Please deliver me home safely. Please be with us on our trip. I pray for Thy blessings on my family that we may dwell in Thy house for ever. I pray that Thy Kingdom be within us. I pray in the name of Thy Son Jesus. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will