My Father Who art in Heaven

Hallowed be Thy name. So much so I know not what to call Thee. I'm sure You don't mind what I call Thee as long as I don't call Thee late for dinner! Ha. Funny? Anyway, I've been thinking a lot lately about how well everything has been going and something I read not long ago keeps popping up in my head. Success is always preceded by temptation. That it is always just before reaching your ultimate goal you will face your greatest temptation. If you surcum to this temptation you shall surely fail. I believe this has played out in my past so I ask Thee, dear God, please lead me not into temptation and delivery me from evil. Lay me down in green pastures. Though as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil as Thou art with me. Please grant me the strength, wisdom and courage to be professionally successful. Please help me with this employment transition. Please keep me safe on the road tomorrow and bring me safely home the next day. Please protect my family while I'm gone. Please bless us with restful sleep tonight. Please grant us a good morning. Please grant Kayla a great game and Chloe and Mary a great day at school. Please let us all recognize Thy Love for us. Help us abide by Thy Will and glorify Thy name with our lives. I pray for this in the name Emmanuel, Christ Jesus. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will