Dear God

Thy Kingdom is within me. Praise be to Thee. Thy Love sustains me. Glory be to Thee. Nearness to Thee is my healing. Love for Thee my grace. Thy mercy brings joy. Thy nearness hope. I worship Thee. I seek Thee. I listen. I invite Thee into my life. I pray to Thee for my wife. Bless her. Ease her worry. Grant her wisdom, faith and courage. Let her know Thy presence. Let her here Thy voice. Speak to her. Let her see her own beauty as we see her beauty. Let her know her own strength. What I pray for her also grant our daughters. Help them know Thy Love. Lead them not into temptation. Deliver them from evil. 

Grant me Father the ability to be a good husband and father. Help me lead my family with love, kindness and wisdom. Help me be a blessing to them. Help me be a good example. Help me provide for them. Help me support them. Help me know when to be silent and when to speak. 

Thank You for our dogs. Their love is true. Their devotion real. Please grant them long and healthy lives. I pray for myself, wife, daughters and dogs in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will