Dear God

So grateful for this day. Not much more to say. Some time spent outdoors. Some time doing chores. Shopping with the kids. Other things I did. For the family on Sunday. Thy sabbath is the best. In Thy name I found some rest. Now for time alone with Thee. To be the man I want to be. These humble words to Thee I write. Before I lay me down tonight. Gratitude for Thee I share. Requests of Thee I dare. To set my thinking straight. Rhyming words don’t hesitate. Flow from my heart and mind. Seeking Love is what I find. Close to Thee is how I feel. Thy Love for me I know is real. Like my family here today. Thou art my Father every day. Love and grief they come together. Those I’ve lost I’ll always tether. To my body, Soul and mind. In them Thy Love I always find. For me now as in the end. My Love for Thee I send. Bless me now with wisdom. Within me is Thy Kingdom. Grant me shelter there. Help me be aware. Help me not squander this life. Be a good husband to my wife. A good father to my children. A good brother to my family. Help me be all that I can be. For Thy glory I do praise. Worship Thee for all my days. Grant me everything I need. Help me plant Thy seed of faith. Redemption, mercy, grace. Fill this empty space. Soften my heart. Grant me a new start. I wish to repent. Help me make a dent. Help me make a difference. Grant me Holy Severance from a life of cold indifference. Help me to be still. Help me know Thy Will. I pray for restful sleep tonight. On Monday morning see Thy light. Have me wake and face the day. On my lips Thy words I’ll say. In Jesus name I pray. Emmanuel. God with us. Christ. God with me. Now I see. Now I’ll be. With Thee. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will