Dear God

Grateful for this time with my wife and daughters. Thankful for my new job. Humbled by Thy Love. Please comfort and protect my family in my absence. Grant them wisdom, strength and courage to face their challenges, overcome their fears, and care for each other. Please let them know our Love and recognize Thy presence. Please grant me save travel. Deliver me from evil, guide me to success, and bring me home safely. Grant me wisdom, grace and confidence. Help me learn. Help me use what I have learned. Help me be a good husband, father and person. I wish to be more genuine with Thee. More real. Authentic. I am responsible. I am accountable. I am present and mindful. I am aware of my shortcomings and ask Thee for assistance when I fall short.  Thou art my Hope, my Aim and my Refuge. There is no other God but Thee. My Love and praise to Thee. I worship Thee with all my heart and Soul. I Love Thee. Walk with me. Talk with me. Thy Love sets me free. Grant me the ability to know Thy Will and to abide by it. Thy  Kingdom is within me. I will abide in Thy house always. Bless me Father. I have sinned and wish to repent. Grant me Thy Spirit. Bless me with restful sleep. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will