Dearest Dad

I am so blessed to have you in my life. I always have been, but now I know. Now I am blessed by Thy presences and by the knowing. So blessed my whole life by family who Love me, with passion, compassion, my animals, my friends, desire, hope, fear and grief, pain and pleasure. It’s not what I think that matters. It’s what I believe. It’s not what I have done, but what I believe is possible that matters. I believe in Love. I believe in You. Thou art great and I have faith in Thee. I believe You Love me as I Love my children, as I Love my wife. I believe my life has purpose. That I was meant to be. For them, for Thee, I can see it’s no longer about me. It’s about Us. Thee, them, us and theirs together now and for ever in Thy Love in Thy Spirit. I Love You. I Love. I am that I am. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will