Father

Thank You for this new opportunity. So grateful for where I am and excited for where I am going. Help me in this transition. Grant me confidence, peace of mind and optimism. Grant me wisdom, faith and good humor. Help me be mindful, present and kind. Allow me to recognize Thy presence and see Thy signs. Speak to me so I may understand Thy Will. Protect me as I travel. Protect and comfort my family while I am gone. Send Thy Spirit to bless us at mass tomorrow morning. So grateful for the opportunity to go! Help me be there for my family and keep perspective of on what's really important. Help make my work worship. Help me glorify Thy name. Praise be to Thee Thou art generous beyond measure. Thou art merciful. Thou art kind. Thou art wonderful. Great. Thy Love sustains me. Thy mercy heals me. I was lost but now I see. You are always there for me. Now I know that You are here. In the middle of nowhere. Everywhere. I know that You are real. Thy presence makes me feel. Alive. Knowing Thee makes me try. Makes me strive. Makes me glad to be alive. Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow. In the joy. In the sorrow. Thy Love Thee give. Thy Spirit borrowed. To Thee my Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The three the One I Love the most. In the name of Jesus Christ Emmanuel. I pray to Thee. I ring Thy bell. To write great stories. To write them well. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will