Love

I gave two weeks notice at work this morning. This would not have been possible without You. These conversations with Thee have given me the confidence to move forward. To trust in Thy plan for me. To have faith in Thee. I have asked Thee for a great many things lately and I humbly accept all that Thee has given. Thou art generous. Thou art kind. Thou art present. I feel Thy presence and I struggle not to weep with joy. Thy nearness brings me hope. Please grant us restful sleep tonight Please bring Kayla safely home tomorrow. Please bless Chloe and Mary in school. And grant Suzy peace at work. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will