Mother

If we are created in Thy image both man and woman are Thou Father and Mother? In sincere reverence I ask for I long to know Thee. My notion of Thee as male I question. Are Thee both or neither? As I examine my beliefs I think of Thee as Father and that Thou has created our Mother Nature. We are by Thee of Her. The more I ponder the more I see Thee as God and Godess. Father and Mother. Brother and Sister. Friend and Lover. Husband and Wife. I pray in the name of Emmanuel to know Thee, to understand, for conception. I pray for insight. I pray for wisdom. I pray for strength. I pray for courage. God please help. Comfort me. Calm my mind. Grant me patience. Let me know who I am. Let me be worthy of Thy Love. Let me be enough. Let me be satisfied. Content. In Jesus' name I ask these things. In praise of Thee I wish to sing. I wish to know what I should do. It's hard to see the gifts I bring. I thank Thee God for everything. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will