Thou

Thou art great. Thy creation is beyond imagining. Humbled by Thy Love. I struggle to find words worthy of Thee. My praise and worship of Thee I offer sincerely and freely. From my heart I thank Thee. From my Soul I love Thee. My Spirit sings to Thee. My body and mind carry me to Thee. I seek Thy presence knowing Thou art here. I seek Thy Love knowing Thou art near. I write these prayers to know Thy Will. If I write them well all is still. My mind at ease. My body calm. Words from my heart. Beat of my psalm. Help me start to find my rest. Help me God to be my best. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. If I die before I wake. I pray dear God my Soul to take. In the morning when I rise. Be with me Lord before my eyes. Walk with me throughout the day. Help me with the words to say. I Love Thee God with all my heart. Let us never be apart. Make my life a work of art. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. To Thy Holy Spirit and Thee my Love I send.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will