Dad 

Just a rhyme this time
You’ve heard it all before. It’s just me and nothing more. I pray to find what’s in my mind. I let words flow they let me know that thee are here with me. These open-eyes do see. What you have in store for me. Everything and more will be. It is that which I believe. In my mind where I conceive. Imagination built all creation. Thy word a revelation. What comes first is ideation. My life is now a celebration. If I see it in my mind. Now I know that I can find. In accordance to Thy Will. My life I live for Thee is real. My Love for Thee is free. The life inside my mind I see. Is the life that I will find. When I leave it all behind. Not only will I be near it. When I return to Thee in Spirit. 

Now I ask Thee for this life. I ask for Thee to bless my wife. Bless the sox right off my children. Let them know they are forgiven. Let them know Thy Love and presence. Grant them wisdom, strength and patience. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will