Dear Father

I thank Thee for this life. I thank Thee for my wife. So blessed by my daughters. So honored by my dogs. So grateful to be their husband, father and alpha. So grateful to be theirs. I pray to Thee to help me be worthy of their love. To live in accordance to Thy Will. Allow me to hear Thy voice. To listen to my conscience. Raise me to a higher level of consciousness. Help me be present. Help me be mindful. Help me recognize Thy presence. Grant me the strength of knowing Thou art with me. Grant me the wisdom of Thy experience. Grant me courage to face what’s next with faith and good humor. Help me take care of myself. Grant me good health. Erase my pain. Ease my worries. Grant me peace of mind. I pray for these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will