Dear God

I see tomorrow. I know for the first time in my life that I am enough. I am who You meant me to be. All my imperfections and all the mistakes I have made and all my doubts and fears and tears have made me who I am today. I am perfect. I am Yours. I will start tomorrow morning knowing that You Love me. That I am what Thou hath created. That You are with me. Now. Tomorrow. Forever. I’ll wake up to yet another second chance to be the best version of my perfect self. I thank Thee for today. I ask Thee to help me drop my baggage. To let go of regret and shame, of negativity and pessimism, feelings of inadequacy, despair, grief and loathing. Thou hath forgiven me. Please help me forgive myself and thrive in the Atonement Thy Son has furnished. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will