Dear God

With faith in Thee and confidence in me, miracles can happen. With Thy Grace and at my pace it will be done. By Thy Will and my hard work I will live with no regret. In Thy Kingdom I will dwell. In Thy presence I will be well. I worship Thee and praise Thy Son and seek Thy Spirit, Thy Will be done. I bare witness to Thee and Thy creation. I know Thee and Thy revelation. I love Thee and Thy redemption. Hear my words and tempt me not. My love for Thee is all I got. Bring me home when I am through. Tell me Lord what I must do. To live my life, to love my wife, to honor Thee and to Thine be true. Bring Thy rain and heal this land. Give me strength to make a stand. I pray to Thee in Jesus’ name. I will never be the same. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will