Dearest

Thank You. Forgive me for losing faith. I wish to repent. I know Thee. I love Thee. I am with Thee. Now. Always. Forever. Grateful I am. Thy child I am. Worthy of Thy Love. Enough as I am. Content. Strong enough. Good enough. Wise. True. Thy son. Thy friend. Thy love. Thy beauty. Vessel of Thy Love. Free. Aware of Thee. Complete. Perfect in Thee. Blessed. Favored. Trusted. Forgiven. Willing. Grant Thy peace. Share Thy Grace. Thy strength empowers me. I worship Thee. I bare witness of Thee. Thou hath created me. There is none other God but Thee. Thy name is my healing. Remembrance of Thee my salvation. Thy mercy my hope. Thy Will be done. Nearness to Thee is my hope. Love for Thee my companion. Thou art my comfort in this world and the world to come. Verily Thou art all powerful. All knowing. All wise. I pray in the name of Thy Son Jesus Christ. Please help me know Thy Love. Please help me know Thy Will. Please help me share Thy Love. Help me Love. Help me learn. Help me show my daughters Thy Love. Help me show my wife Thy Love. Help me love them as You love them. Help me love me as You Love me. Help me forgive myself as Thou has forgiven me. I Thank Thee for my life. I thank Thee for my wife. I thank Thee for my family. Help me see. Help me be the man they think I am. Amen.
I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. Help me know my life complete. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will