I Am What I am

Are You there? Forgive me for asking. I have faith.  Like my dad, as my Faher, You leave a lot up to me to figure out. I'm grateful. I'm blessed. Would really like to talk to him right now. I'd like to talk with You. Like a real conversation. Not jus me talking. Listening. Something I never really did much of while he was alive. What would he say to me right now. What are You saying. At times I think I know. Other times I'm not so sure. The freedom is love. I choose to love You. Do You know that I love You? Do You really know everything. As Thy Will be done are You not surprised? Or do You set up the possibilities and allow us the freedom to disappoint You. I'm know You allow us to fail. That's for sure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will