Almighty God

Our Father Who art in Heaven. Holy is Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy Will be done. On earth as it is in heaven.
Oh Father what is it like in Heaven? Why must I be so blind? Why must I feel instead of see? Are my feelings true? Am I what I think I am? I Am That I Am, please know that I love You. I know that I know, is this faith? I feel Thy Love for me. The beauty all around me speaks of Thy Love for us. The ugly in me sow's seeds of doubt and my mind's a mess. Please grant me the ability to focus. Heal my brain. Ease my pain. Please God help me control my emotions. Bless me with wisdom. Increase my patience. Allow me creativity and stimulate my imagination. Be with me as I write. Hear my prayers. Hear my praise. Accept my worship. Elevate my purpose. I ask for all of this in The name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will