Dear Father in Heaven

Dear Father in Heaven? Dear God in Heaven and here on earth and in my dreams and with me when I wake. Are You really everywhere? Do You really now everything? I don't mean to be irreverent by asking, just those two blow my mind. As does just about everything else about You. I love You. Guess You know that too. My daughter said something about me after reading my blog and it really has me upset. She said it sounds like I do not love myself. What a profound insight. Seriously. Please God. Help me with this. Help me love myself. Help me see myself as You see me. I forgive myself as You have forgiven me. Or at least I forgive myself because Thou hast forgiven me. As I accept Thy Son as my Lord and Savior. I Love Thee with all my heart. I am so grateful for Thy Love. So grateful for my life. Please bless my wife. Grant her wisdom, strength and patience. Bless me with restful sleep. Guide me as a husband and father. Bless me with Thy presence and that I may know and abide by Thy Will. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will