Dear Father Who Art in Heaven

I pray to Thee my soul to keep. I lay here now before I sleep. Wondering what I may say. Wondering about this day. Gratitude for Thee runs deep. Love for Thee begins to seep. Into my heart my life complete. If this day may be my last. I thank Thee for my troubled past. Of course I'm glad for good times too. Thankful for what I should do. I love Thee with my heart and soul. No longer young my body old. Grumpy now or so I'm told. By those who love me and care so much. Who gives to me Thy loving touch. I see Thy Love through what they give. My love for them is why I live. If I'm to see another day. This is what I want to say. I love myself for all that's worth. From now on and since my birth. Thou make me glad for planet earth. The moon, the stars, the sky above. Are not to big to hold Thy Love. The mountains, the sea, the earth below. Lead me to where I must go. Everything I wish to know. Comes from Thee where Love does flow. My eyes are tired and begin to close. A few more words before I doze. Bless me with keen eyes to see. Where I need to always be. A soft heart to always know. Where am I meant to go. Thy Will be done. Thou art the One. When lost in sorrow or having fun. I pray to Thee in Jesus' name. I shall never be the same. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will