Dear God

Thank You for the little things I take for granted. I thank Thee for snow flakes and grains of sand. I thank Thee for the paw prints my dogs leave behind in the snow and mud. Thank You for the messes my daughters leave for me to clean. Thank You for the fur my dogs leave on me. I thank Thee for moments like these. Right now. Thank You for what my daughter just said about me. Thank You for the tears that are welling in my eyes. Thank You for Love. These are not little things and I am forever grateful for them. 
Last night as I wrote this prayer I went from the afore mentioned high to a crashing low in the matter of minutes. Then life's challenges of being a father kept me down for hours. I thank Thee for the highs and lows of life. Thank You for being with me during bothe. Thank You for Thy forgiveness. I forgive myself. Accepting my own apologies is hard. Than You for the wisdom to know I can do hard things. I am grateful for this blog. I am grateful for Thee. I am grateful for Thy Son. I am grateful for Thy children. I am so grateful to be a child of Thee. Worthy of Thee. Humbled by Thy Love. I worship Thee. Praise Thee. Thou art great. Thou art kind. Thou art always on my mind. The more I seek the more I find Thou art with me all the time. 
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will