Dear Heavenly Father

I thank Thee for my life. I thank Thee for my wife. Thank You for my daughters. Thank You for my dogs. Thou have blessed me with family. You shower me with Grace. My cup runith over. Now I know my place. I ask Thee to bless me with all the things I lack. As a husband, father and son I know You have my back. Please send me signs so I will know when to stay and when to go. Grant me the strength and wisdom to dwell within Thy Kingdom. To know right from wrong to write and sing Thy song. To abide within Thy Will. To know Thy peace. To stand still. To Love. Send Thy Spirit like a dove. Stimulate my imagination. Inspire my creation. All praise and glory to Thee. Open mine eyes to see the Love You have for me. Help me look. Help me write my book. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. All my love all my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will