Oh My God

I bear witness, oh my God. That Thou hast created me to know Thee and to worship Thee. I testify at this moment to my powerlessness and to Thy might, to my poverty and to Thy wealth. There is none other God but Thee. The help in peril, the self subsisting. Thy name is my healing, oh my God, and remembrance of Thee is my remedy. Nearness Thee is my hope, Love for Thee my companion. Thy mercy to me is my healing and my succor in this world and the world to come. Verily Thou art the All Bountiful, the All Knowing, the All Wise. Blessed is the spot and the house and the place and the city, and the valley and the land and the sea and the island, and the meadow where the mention of God hath been made and His praise glorified. Glory of the Father. Father of Glory. I praise Thee. I love Thee. In the name of Thy Son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will