Dear Heavenly Father 

I have fallen away from church yet again, but am so grateful Thy Love is still within me. I am grateful for my family and my wife. Thank You for my life. Please bless me with a good night sleep that I may wake rested and ready to face the day. Please allow me to recognize Thy presence and know Thy Will. Send me obvious signs so that I may know the way. Thank you for loving me when I can’t seem to love myself. Thank you for talking to me in Thy still small voice. Please allow me to hear it. Calm me. Let me know well what I have already learned.Give me the words to speak worthy of Thy Grace. Help me have ideas worth pursuing. Please help me with my memory. Please help me do right by my mother. Hold her close so that she will be lonely no more. Help me write. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will