Dear Father

iI thank Thee for my life. I thank Thee for my wife. I thank Thee for our daughters. I Thank Thee for my dogs. I am grateful for my job and and for my health. Bless me with strong faith in Thee. Soften my heart and open my eyes to the daily miracles of Thy creation. Help me appreciate the beauty and love in the world. Inspire me to find my voice. Grant me strength and wisdom. Help me follow my heart. Allow me to feel Thy presence always. Help me be present. Help me be mindful. Help,me be calm. Help me love my wife and lead my family. Help me see Thy signs. Help me hear Thy voice. Help me know Thy Will. I will abide there in. Bless me with restful sleep tonight. Wake me with Thee on my mind and in my heart. May I wake with love on my lips and Thee in my heart. Help me love them as You love us. I pray to Thee my Soul to keep. May I dream of Thee this sleep. If in the morning I don't wake. I ask The Lord my Soul to take. I worship Thee and praise Thee and love Thee with all my heart. There is none other God but Thee. The help in peril. The self-subsisting. I testify at this moment that Thou hast created me to know Thee and to worship Thee. I testify to my powerlessness and to Thy might. To my poverty and to Thy wealth. Please be with us Christmas and help us know Thy Son. I pray for this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will