Dear Father

Thank you for this wonderful holiday with my wife and children. So grateful for being together as a family. Overcoming myself to be present for them. So grateful for the opportunity to visit with my mom, aunt, and brother and his family. So grateful to have returned home safely. The hot springs were awesome and I appreciate Thy Presence on our way home this evening. Dear God please wake me in an eager mood to face my job and turn things around. Please grant me strength and wisdom to face the challenges of the day. Please Grant me restful sleep tonight. Wake me in the morning with you in my heart, thoughts of you on my mind and Thy Word on my lips. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will