Please

Help me find Thy Spirit within me. Help me find hope. Help me love this life. Help me love Thee. Help me be the man they need me to be. Help me help myself. Help me breathe. Help me help Kayla. Help me be a good father. Help me rise and face this day. Grant me patients. Clear my mind. Help me know Thy Will. Help me know my purpose. Be with me now. Let me see. Let me feel Thy presence. I know Thee. I love Thee. Let me know Thy Love. Let me be Thy Love. Remove from me this angst. Take away this hate. Free me from myself. Why must I make it so hard? Why can't I accept Thy gifts? Why must I be this way? Help me understand.. Grant me wisdom. Grant me calm. Be the peace I seek. Be here now. In this moment. Allow this to be enough. Let me be enough. Let me be the answer. Help me be worthy of what I ask. Am I worthy of Thy Love? Can I be happy? Am I enough? Answer me. Please God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bare witness…

Example of Convocational Pray by Anderson Keith of Keythink Keynote Speaking

A Prayer for Strength, Wisdom, and Courage to Abide in Your Will